You take your cell phone into an appointment and it rings. And, then you answer it!
- Simply turn it off or leave it in the vehicle.
You decide to change your out-going voice-mail message daily but forget for a week or so!
- Change it daily and religiously.
You have a plan for a sales call and then realize the plan is to “wing it!”
- Always have a plan. And, then implement it.
You have an appointment, don’t confirm it and the client has gone on an unexpected – to you – ten (10) day cruise!
- Always, always make a confirming phone call the day before or the morning of all appointments. This pertains to telephone appointments, as well.
You are certain that “no news is good news” but it isn’t!
- Always “cowboy or “cowgirl” up. We are responsible from the beginning to the end of whatever it is.
Your proposal went out with last year’s pricing!
- Have someone else double-check the big things.
You thought you ended a voice-mail message to someone, made a smart-aleck remark and realized you were still being recorded!”
- Don’t make smart-aleck remarks about people.
You fail to return phone calls and emails promptly (this one is actually meant for Buyers)!
- This is the professional thing to do – always.
You assume you know what the buyer wants and needs!
- Get “empty-headed” and ask the right questions
You neglect to ask for a referral!
- Come on, you gotta be kidding!
You fail to establish a plan to follow-up and the business goes elsewhere!
- If we take the time to generate it, follow it.
You are driving in reverse!
- Always drive straight ahead!
What do you think?
Please feel free to send your examples this way and I will share.
Good Selling to you!
BLOG – http://selllikehellsales.blogspot.com
SLH Sales System Morsels are meant exclusively for non-commercial use by the recipient. No modifications of any kind may be made without the written permission of the SLH Sales System.